Friday 4 October 2013

My Dream


If you have a dream, the minimum you can do is try to make it become true.
Dreams are wishes that someone has in his mind, in this case, I am going to talk about my dream.

My dream, is to one day finish school with a good average, well, sufficient to go and study to another country, if possible in the Unites States, because there is the best place to study the career I want to accomplish which is film maker. Hollywood is the most important place of the world to make films. Yo ba able to go and study my career at Hollywood I need an average of of 6,6 in 4th of ESO, this average I need if I go to a public boarding school if not I don't need average, but I need to pay a large amount of money which is very difficult to pay it nowadays with this economic situation. In fact, I repeated 4th of  ESO because at the other school  started badly the year and it was too difficult so I decided to start a new year in a new school, and that's what's I've done. My problems, that can decide my future are the exams that I have to pass, not only at 4th of ESO... and not only with a five it has to be more than a 7.
My solution to this problem, which is the only one is to study hard, and try my best, in fact is the only thing I can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment