Monday 16 December 2013

It's Christmas Time

Christmas means a lot of things for me.

It means being with my family, opening presents, having loads of free time and of course giving my parents some presents I always buy for them. Every Christmas I try to be as happy as possible although my final semester marks are not as good as they should be. My parents don't work during the Christmas holidays so they can spend more time with me and my brother, we open all of our gifts, and we use them during all the day. This year I haven't asked for many presents because I am already happy with what I have, neither my brother has asked for a lot of things as he usually does all the years. This Christmas I want to make my family as happy as possible and try to change all the bad things I have done this year, including studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment