Monday 12 May 2014

My trip to Berlin

22nd of April

I woke up at the same hour I would In a normal school day. I arrived early to the school just in case I lost the bus or I forgot something in home. Some of my friends were already there.

We spent more than five hours traveling, and finally we arrived to Berlin. It was raining so we weren't as happy as we were when the plane took off.

Having just arrived  to the St Cristopher's Hostel we left the baggage in our rooms and we started the activities that the teachers had planed for us that afternoon.

23rd of April

This day is when we really started our touristic trip, we went to visit a museum. After having lunch, we went to another museum and we went to super to a very bad restaurant, what I didn't know is that we would go everyday.

In our room we were Miquel, AdriĆ , Luis, Raul and me.We laughed a lot, specially because Adri had already lost the room card.

24rd of April

This day was exactly the same as the 23rd of April, with only a difference, we had a little bit more of free time and we ate in the Subway, instead of the McDonald's.

25th of April

Certainly my favorite day, we had free time nearly all day long, I bought a pair of shoes in a skate shop called " Titus". My friends bought some  t-shirts and some sweaters as well. I bought some souvenirs for my parents because they had never been in Berlin. In fact, it's the only European capital that they haven't visited yet.

26th of April

We woke up happier than all the other days because we had free time all the morning, because it was the last day in Berlin so the teachers gave us more freedom to do what we want. We went to the airport at 2:00 o'clock and we got our flight to Barcelona, I was very tired so I slept in the plane and half of the time in the bus.

After all, I think this trip has been very interesting and we have learned somethings, but we should have had more free time, and visited less museums, which were very boring, but this doesn't take, that we learned new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment